Welcome!

Welcome to chicken feet crossing blog!
Stories of silly old chickens and cool adventures they have had
so......
grab your cup of coffee and laptop and head out to the chicken coop!!!!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

As Mad As A Wet Hen


Sunset had been sitting in her poo every night and had it crusted on her chest so I gave her a bath. She didn't like it. I plopped Sunset and Sage in the Chicken Tractor in the front yard and went back inside. In one hour, I came back to check on them. Sunset was still wet and she was glaring at me. I grabbed a camera and took a picture of her and she squawked at me.

wet Sunset
Glaring Sunset


Then she flapped and ran in a big circle round the tractor and then sat down at the far side of it. 

running Sunset 

I do not understand this odd behavior.  Yes, she screams at me. Yes she pecks me, but this I just don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment