Welcome!

Welcome to chicken feet crossing blog!
Stories of silly old chickens and cool adventures they have had
so......
grab your cup of coffee and laptop and head out to the chicken coop!!!!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

An Ordinary Day

It's an ordinary day today so I went out to tag the chickens.  Each chicken has an individual color.  



Sammy's color is purple.





Suzzie's is yellow and black.




Bonita's is orange like her.




Sylvia's is yellowish green.




Sunset's color is red.
Sage doesn't have a color because she is too small.




And Valerie's is red and green.

Like I said, today's an ordinary day.  Chickens are eating cold kale.



Bonita is looking at the dust bathing tub that contains diatomaceous earth and sand.  


And dogs are barking at Rat City.




But, I have some new things in my garden. 
 This is what I have.


Parsley



Lamb's Ear
 Purple Petunia


Also my cucumbers have flowers!


And last, but not least.....


a shade umbrella!
It adds to my garden.

2 comments: