Welcome!

Welcome to chicken feet crossing blog!
Stories of silly old chickens and cool adventures they have had
so......
grab your cup of coffee and laptop and head out to the chicken coop!!!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stump Garden

My friend, Hannah, came over to help me plant the stump garden.  We went to Lowes and got some plants and dirt to go into the stump. We put the peat moss in the stump first.  Then we got some wood shavings from the ground and hay from the chickens and put it in the stump.  Then we put the good planting dirt on top.  We dug holes around the stump for


my cucumber plant.  And....

My cookie flower (the flowers for some reason remind me of cookies.)
And...

My Black Eyed Susans.
Also....



 My Mosquito plant.

And in the stump, I have

Marigolds
and...

and Salvia.

All together they make this!



It looks so nice! I love the fencing that I found around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment